We want to say Thank You, to all of the MindsDB contributors, no matter how big or small, all of the contributions are welcome! Here is a list of our contributors in May and June:
- TheRoundEyes who reported the pandas data frame issue.
- Weston who fixed the OSX install issue.
- Ankybad who reported the pipeline issue in Lightwood.
- Adam F who reported the zero division error in Lightwood and a low confidence example issue in Mindsdb native.
- Patricio C who found the sigsegv issue in Mindsdb native.
- Andrea B who found the time series problem in Mindsdb native.
- Martin who reported the installation dependency issue in Mindsdb native.
- Kojo M who fixed a few typos in our documentation.
- Shankar who pointed out the deprecated functions.