2020 has been a year of a lot of new features and integrations in MindsDB thanks to our community and their feedback. Here are new product updates in December to close up 2020.
- Added Automatic Mixed Precision for NnMixer.
- A lot of improvements to the MindsDB installers that should make the whole installation process easier.
- Datetime encoder improvements to determine monthly number of days given the year and month.
- Improvements to Numeric decoding to avoid overflow issues.
- New Time series transformer encoder.
- Improve GPU usage availability.
- New accuracy metrics for numerical predictions (r2 score and confidence accuracy).
- Added SQLite as a datasource.
- Improved runtime performance in GPUs with Tensor Cores.
- Improvements to Quick learn feature when used with time series data.
- New option to disable column_importance feature.
- Added support for connection string when MongoDB data source is used.
- Refactor and Improvements to costly operations around datasources metadata.
- New username/password authentication for MongoDB API.
- Fixed issue when stop_traininx_in_x_seconds parameter is used.
ValueErrorwhen target variable is of type Date.
- Fixed distilBERT out of range bug.
- Fixed issue when models are copied to another location.
- Fix for time series issue when nan values exist in the data.
- Fixed CSV parsing issues when columns contain quotations marks.
- IndexError is fixed when querying time series data.
- Fixed issue for /delete predictor endpoint.
- Fix for creating Mongo data source through HTTP.