Read on to see all of the new and improved features added in the latest version of MindsDB in February.
- Move MindsDB configuration storage to the sqlite database instead of configuration files
- Allow dot notation in MongoDB find function
- Added batch predictions for MongoDB API
- Improve the MongoDB
findparsing when user provides list as argument
- Improved error tracking using Sentry
- Improvements to killing the process on API error
- New option to filter outliers in the target column when training a predictor.
- Improved error messaging around API calls
- Added GPU support for LightGBM mixer
- Time series normalization based on group-by combinations
- Added new encoder to improve time series forecasting performance.
- improved gpu performance using round-robin scheduling
- Fix for checking the connection to Mongo Atlas
- Fixed parsing for nested JSON as datasource
- Fixed parsing of nested documents from MongoDB
- Fixed issue with using TLS or SRV in mongo connection string
- Fixed check connection option on existing connections
- Minor bug fixes around new LightGBM mixer
- Fix time series RNN batching to avoid out of memory issue
- Fixed IndexError when using text encoder
- Fix for ‘force_disable_cache’ in time series task error