Here’s What’s new to MindsDB in the first month of 2021.
- Improvements to logs handler to avoid unuseful warnings messages.
- Added support for returning class probabilities in all mixers.
- Improved autodetection of GPU.
- New LightGBM mixer that speeds up training and reduces memory usage.
- Improved quick_learn and quick_predict functionality.
- We’ve reverted back to reporting a within-bounds accuracy for numerical tasks. This metric indicates the proportion of true values that fall inside the bounds of our model’s prediction range.
- New option to filter outliers in the target column when training a predictor.
- Improved model importing functionality.
- Added new integration tests for most of the database integrations.
- Improved the design of query modal in MindsDB Studio.
- Visual improvements on data preview dashboard in MindsDB Studio.
KeyErrorbug for categorical time series targets.
- Fixed bug when
historical_columnsfeature is used with time series data.
- Minor bug fixes in NnMixer and SkLearnMixer.
- Fixed issues with MSSQL integration which is now in a stable version.
- Fixed issues when the dataset contains NaN values.
- Fixed data analysis issues when a model is trained with ignored_columns.
- Fix the wrong default directory for mindsdb configuration.
- Fix MindsDB Studio check for connection functionality.
- Fixed the issue for selecting the GPU/CPU training option in MindsDB Studio.
- New predictors that are in the
trainingphase will be visible in the MindsDB Studio predictors list.